Monday, December 26, 2011

CAFN presents Lucasclone's Customs





 CAFN presents Lucaslones' Customs
I first want to say a big THANK YOU to Tamer for creating this gallery! I never would have thought when I started to post customs on Imperial Shipyards that I would some day have my own gallery of images. Needless to say I am very proud of this gallery and Just think that Tamer did a great job showcasing my work. Please take the opportunity to go check it out. There are also many other great galleries from some of the other customizers that post regularly on the site. My gallery is part of the partnership between the CAFN ( the podcast that Tamer and I do) and ISY itself. Below are the various links to the galleries as well as to the CAFN podcast page. Enjoy and HAPPY NEW YEAR!


ISY image galleries

Custom Action Figure News

No comments:

Post a Comment